Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekly Photo Challenge : Self Portrait

Ansel Adams is a favorite photographer of mine which is why I chose to use his photograph as my background for my self portrait. I chose this particular photograph because I believe that it is more realistic then some of his monumental photographs of Yosemite. I have always had a love for Ansel Adams photography because when I was a young child I loved nature and the beauty of it. Ansel Adams brought that beauty to life in his photographs of Yosemite National Park in California. Recently I got the chance to visit Yosemite and took photographs similar to his which made me feel proud that I got to travel and shoot on the same locations as Ansel Adams. In creating this self portrait I simply grabbed my photograph and carefully took myself out of the picture and pasted it onto Ansel Adams photograph of the road and clouds. Cutting out my hair was the most difficult to accomplish, however I have a good background in Photoshop and finished the project with a slight ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment