Monday, October 3, 2011

Week One : About Me

My name is Brenda Wilson and I am a photographer who specializes in fashion and portraiture. I believe that to succeed in this business, you must have the talent and the motivation that leads you to your ultimate goal for your career. Talent is something I have gained, not only through natural means but through my education at the Art Institute of Las Vegas as well. My motivation derives from my natural competitive edge where I see advertisements or portraiture and I know I create something better. My photographs are known for their extreme contrast and vibrant colors, or lack thereof. I feel as though, the colors and contrast in my photography helps to grab the attention of any specific type of audience. I am not focused on any one type of photography, however I find myself having more photo shoots for fashion and basic portraits than anything else. If I had the chance, I would welcome the opportunity to complete a food photography or still life photography photo shoot. Regardless of the type of photography, I have a love for capturing beautiful moments that stems from my love for the arts. All I want to create is a beautiful photograph that people can look at and be mesmerized.

No comments:

Post a Comment